Diesel Railcar Simulator

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diesel Railcar Simulator

Post  slipperman12 on Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:54 pm

Hi All,
Many thanks, Justin, for creating this new Forum Smile

It will provide a place for users of Trainz and that other Polish train simulator to post comments, queries, etc.

However, my reason for requesting it is that a new train sim, called Diesel Railcar Simulator, has been announced, which, I think, should be celebrated. Smile   It's not freeware, but the developer has issued a few free keys on trainsim.com.
It has some way to go, graphics-wise, but it has realistic sounds and cab-sway!
See : https://www.trainsim.com/vbts/showthread.php?327513-Diesel-Railcar-Simulator
Also : https://youtu.be/458HbWpnoH0

It is provided with two sets of controls, Simple and Realistic; I've only tried it with Simple, which, in effect, only uses the Up and Down arrows keys together with a helpful screen display tucked into the right hand side.

Cheers,
Ged

Intel i5 4690K (3.5GHz), Gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3 m/b, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GTX 750ti (2GB), ASUS Xonar DS Sound Card, Win 7 Pro 64 bit.

slipperman12

Back to top Go down

Re: Diesel Railcar Simulator

Post  33lima on Tue 24 Oct 2017, 3:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up - am considering getting this soon. The attention to DMU detail looks good, the visuals are more than acceptable and the relatively modest recommended system spec is not beyond my old PC. Would like to think this sort of initiative earns a positive response from the community.

33lima

Back to top Go down

Post  IsambardKingdomBrunel on Tue 14 Nov 2017, 5:27 pm

I really like it and feel encouraged by the road map supplied of further developments.

v1.1 has been released recently.

Mike.
IsambardKingdomBrunel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top