TSSH's MSTS Route Directory

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TSSH's MSTS Route Directory

Post  rufuskins on Tue 20 Aug 2013, 8:28 pm

I will not be doing the "one" referred to in the previous post, as it has been confirmed to me that it is merely an earlier version of a route already included in the RD.
Therefore for the time being 126 routes comprises those routes that can be used for MSTS simulation, and they offer a wide range of routes across the UK and numerous activities to tax your driving skills.
In addition there is ample scope for trying out your route editing abilities on a number of unfinished and incomplete routes - an excellent way to develop and expand your knowledge prior to attempting your own particular route.
Of course there are a number of routes out there currently under way or nearly complete that should be made available to us all, and when they are available will be added to this directory.

If we didn't know how lucky we are to have such generous people out there prepared to donate to us all such wonders, which will have occupied hundreds and possibly thousands of their hours, then this directory should all make us fully aware of that luck. Once again please accept my thanks one and all!

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Re: TSSH's MSTS Route Directory

Post  rufuskins on Tue 10 Sep 2013, 7:53 am

Glasgowworks (Alastair Cowell) has just provided me with the mileage for Modern England, for which I'm very grateful. If anyone else can fill in some of the TBA and TBC lines in the RD please let me know?

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top