Bodmin and Wenford Photographic charter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bodmin and Wenford Photographic charter

Post  andrew moody on Thu 15 May 2014, 11:19 pm

This is a few shots taken on the Bodmin and Wenford Railway on Thursday 21st October 2010.

The first location was Charlies Gate on the Bodmin General line but from the South side.

Another shot of 30120 which had a bit of a steam leak, all added to the picture.

This is on the other branch just outside Boscarne Junction, 30120 steams over Bridge 15, but not until some passing clouds had got clear.

A little bit further towards Bodmin and a few runpasts here before heading back to Bodmin North for Lunch, Cornish Pasties of course.

The classic Bodmin General departure, well lots actually, several photographers had photos taken here published.

This is the classic Charlies gate location, but taken from the field, A T9 where a T9 should be!

This is the more convential Charlies Gate shot, The light was starting to go, so it was back on the train and..................

............Back to Bodmin and reversal onto the Boscarne line just to the edge of the town for the final set of shots.

A very warm welcome and enthusiastic crews, a great day out.
Hope you like these.
Cheers
Andy

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Re: Bodmin and Wenford Photographic charter

Post  35005CP on Thu 15 May 2014, 11:55 pm

Hi Andy - Beautiful photos!! And I am so glad you know how to post multiple photos as well! A shame you don't have any of 34007 on the line as she was there a few weeks back!! Mind you; keep this to yourself I found her to be a right so-and-so of an Engine when I was at the MHR!! Our crew always seemed to fail her!!
Lovely photos mate and keep them coming in this thread!  Very Happy 
Cheers
Andy

Andy - TSSH Footplate Crew
35005CP

http://nineelms.freeforum.me.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  andrew moody on Fri 16 May 2014, 12:25 am

Thanks Andy, but it took me three attemps to get it right, the first time it timed out for some reason, the second I got right to the end,
Pressed preview and lost the lot. Wont do that again.
If only I had opened the properties on one of those Nikon shots of the LT TC we would not have had to go through all that lot last night
Though Im glad I persevered, Dont like being defeated.
Cheers
Andy

Andy Moody (AKA AJ52MDY on the UKTS site) West Moors, Dorset on the "Old Road" closed September 1964

andrew moody

Back to top Go down

Post  rufuskins on Fri 16 May 2014, 8:18 am

There ain't no stopping you now! Good pictures, thank you.

ALEC - Supporter of MSTS and TSSH!

rufuskins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top